Friday, April 17, 2009

Are you taking your chances?

I was playing solitaire today, waiting patiently for the aces to come out, moving over the remaining cards to eventually get out. I got out once out of, I don't know how many times, I lost count. I suddenly realised that the reason I was only winning 1 game every now and then was because I was just waiting for my opportunities to come to me. In the next game I started looking for my opportunities and sure enough I found them and I got out.

Economists are telling us that we are currently in the midst of one of the greatest financial downturns in history. We have seem a significant increase in job losses, people are becoming more conservative with their spending and some of the world's best know organisations are no longer. There are always people who prosper in times of financial difficulty, by seeing the opportunities which are available to them. John D. Rockefeller was able to make millions during the great depression to eventually become America's first billionaire.

Seeing and creating opportunities is critical at this time. What opportunities have passed you by? Can you create new opportunities to get you closer to your goals?

Focus on what you want, take advantage of everything you can and you'll soon see your cards coming out.

To find out how you can realise opportunities before waiting for them to appear, email info@incitecoaching.com.au to get your free report

No comments:

Post a Comment