Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spring Clean your life – Unlock your true potential!


I made a decision today to spring clean my flat and as it became tidier, it dawned on me that it had really been bothering me. We'd had family here all over Christmas and everything was out of place, untidy and dusty. Once it was cleaned, I began to look at everything in a new light. Instead of feeling anxious about my home environment, I was able to focus that energy on how we could spend our day in a more positive frame of mind and focus on more important things to do.

This really got me thinking, how often do we get held back by things that we do not even realise are doing it? The vast majority of us are carrying around excess baggage which is stopping us achieve our goals. It could be limiting decisions and beliefs, friends and family which zap our energy, stressful jobs and over commitment.

If you want to achieve your goals and really unlock your true potential then there's no better time to clear out this excess baggage than now. Just see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment